Rocky Mountain BBQ Association Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 07:29:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW GMG BIG PIG COOKER  (Read 1555 times)
Tank

Email
« on: June 15, 2010, 12:30:51 AM »

HELLO FRISCO!!!!

Green Mountain Grills would like to let everyone know that it will have the New Big Pig Cooker along with all the other Grills, Pellets, New Sauces and Rubs in Frisco for sale. Look for the Green Mountain Grill sign and stop by and take a look at the New Big Pig and all the other grill.

I will have package deals on all grills if ordered at the show!! Stop by and talk to Steve, Eric or Keith for more information. We will see you all on Friday!!

We are also looking for New Dealers, so ask us about becoming a dealer of a Great Grill!!

www.grills2.com/GMG/GMG.htm
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:44:10 AM by Tank » Logged
Tank

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »

Just to let everyone know the BIG PIG COOKER will be for sale also after the competition. Just hook up and take it home with you!! If you have any questions please give me a call.

Keith Everhart
Green Mountain Grills
970-531-0716
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 12:40:55 PM by Tank » Logged
Ruff

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 11:19:01 AM »

Tank

I sent someone to your site to look at the Big Pig Cooker Friday afternoon.  Your people pretty much ingnored him.  I sent him back Saturday morning and he got the same treatment.  What's up?  Can't sell stuff if your people don't talk to the customers.

Ruff

Where There's Smoke, There's Flavor
dp

Email
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 11:59:29 AM »

My experience with the reps from Green Mountain has been just the opposite from Ruff.  They were extremely attentive and helpful at Frisco. I had the same attentive service when I met with them in Florence last year. These guys know the product and know how to give good service to the customer. And for what it may be worth, we cooked chicken on the green mountain at Frisco and got a first place call.  This is a good product with good people selling it. 
at
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »

You are right Doug ,I talked with them in Frisco and they helped a lot,showed  me their new pit and all it will do.Nice people !

Bill T.
Ruff

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

dp & at  who did you talk to?  Was it Tank?  I know he's got it together.  I don't know any of the rest of them though.

Kudos, glad you did so well!  They are excellent pits.

Rib-It

Beth Lenz

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 06:52:07 PM »

I have to agree with Doug & Bill. They were great.

If the "people" you sent were as diplomatic as you are, you have your answer.

Smiley
Shadyg

WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

My wife and I stopped by the GMG at Frisco and they were more then happy to show us the Big Pig. The guy that was "running" the grill took time to show us everything about it and answered all our questions. Since buying my JB from Green Mountain I have had nothing but great things to say about the grill and the company.
Tank

Email
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 08:40:59 AM »

Ruff,

We talked to everyone that wanted to talk to us!!!!!!! He sure did not ask for me, because I was there the whole time!! Thank you Doug and everyone who did stop by and looked at the grills. I would also like to thank everyone for there backing of the grills and me!!

We are also looking for New Dealers in Colorado, so ask me about becoming a dealer of a Great Grill!!

Thank you,

Keith Everhart
GMG Sales Rep
970-531-0716
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 01:05:27 PM by Tank » Logged
Tank

Email
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 08:54:59 AM »

Doug could you call me please.

Keith
Steve in Denver

Email
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »

I'm seriously thinking about opening a KCBS BBQ Store here in Denver.  Things are in the works.  I would be interested in a dealership.  This store will cater to competition cooks and have all the toys needed.  It's time, and I have the financial backing to make it work.  Just a preview of things to come.  (at least it is better than the restaurant offer I had on Saturday)
Steve

Denver Cajun BBQ Krewe
God Bless the USA and BBQ Cookers!
Ruff

Email
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »

Tank

Thanks for the input.  I will find out more details.  I know you, so I'm thinking there's a miscomunication on his part.

Steve

Good luck!  Hope you have a lot of money.  A fast way to make a small fortune is to start out with a big one and go into the retail BBQ supply business.  LOL

Steve in Denver

Email
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 03:02:58 PM »

It wasn't my idea. I was asked to just run it.  Not my dime, just my time.  This all started two weeks ago, so it had nothing to do with yesterday.  They called me.  I still have babysitting duties to deal with.
Steve

Denver Cajun BBQ Krewe
God Bless the USA and BBQ Cookers!
Tank

Email
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 03:36:34 PM »

Thanks Steve, give me a call. I would like to get together with you and see what we can get done.

Thanks,
Keith
Smokin Barrels BBQ

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 06:29:30 AM »

I was the one who went to talk to them about the BIG Pig cooker.  And NO ONE talked with me i asked twice about it just like ruff said.  Beth how was my "diplomacy" at the event?  I talked with many booths, Vendors or not and had many good conversations, now there were several who did not want my business and thats fine. The Green mountian group was one of those.  
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:46:07 AM by Smokin Barrels BBQ » Logged

GOD   GUNS    BBQ
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: